The Duros High House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progress Report: Y13 D238

3 posters

Go down

Progress Report: Y13 D238 Empty Progress Report: Y13 D238

Post  Zarik Roman Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Deep Space Colony: After scouting (-57,-178) we have found that it is ideal for our deep space colony.
The first production will begin at those coordinates in approximately 20 days. We have all of the necessary RMs and builders it is now a matter of moving them to the location and paying the costs. I will own the Trading 2 stations that are part of our Phase 1 build plans considering I am putting forth all of the credits to build it. One of these stations will be an open living quarters for all Duros. The other will primarily be used for storage of RMs and NPCs. I will keep that one locked for security purposes.

Duros Only Raffle: Mulk Iram has the credits in hand and is in the process of purchasing a BFF-1 Bulk Freighter. The Bulk will be the prize for the raffle. After it is purchased we will post the raffle in the forums. Remember that this is open to all Duros... including us. So make sure to enter it's FREEEE!!!

High House Member Benefits: As we expand there have been more and more benefits to being a part of the High House and I want to make you all aware of the current benefits we offer. Outside of general comradery we also offer raffles exclusive to Duros (as mentioned above), many of our members offer discounts on their wares to fellow Duros (see the 'Trading' section for more details) and currently Probos Krieg is giving away custom robes to all who want them (DM him for more details). Take advantage of these benefits and be aware that we will offer more in the furture.

Please PM or DM me anything I missed in this and I will add it. I will post one of these every 20 days.
Zarik Roman
Zarik Roman
Renek
Renek

https://duros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Progress Report: Y13 D238 Empty Re: Progress Report: Y13 D238

Post  MahaMichi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 pm

"I will own the Trading 2 stations that are part of our Phase 1 build plans considering I am putting forth all of the credits to build it. One of these stations will be an open living quarters for all Duros. The other will primarily be used for storage of RMs and NPCs. I will keep that one locked for security purposes."

Would we want to have these TP owned by a Trading faction at any time, so we can gain Galactic Market access?
MahaMichi
MahaMichi
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sav Lakua Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:47 am

My leader is soon to start a Trading Faction. Probably by the end of the year.

I could request makeover and as 2IC, I would make sure they aren't made over.

Sav
Sav Lakua
Sav Lakua
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarik Roman Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 am

This is potentially our best route for that.
Zarik Roman
Zarik Roman
Renek
Renek

https://duros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MahaMichi Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm

We could also ask Barton DeWalt (Questal Industries). He is a trusted individual and recommended by Gilbert Reed.
MahaMichi
MahaMichi
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum